Although you can do this completely on your Android I recommend to use a computer with keyboard for easier typing!
- First open a text editor like notepad. Then type: "Hello World!" (without the "") Save the file as wallpaper.html.
- Connect your phone to your computer with USB. A nice and easy alternative is to use Dropbox on your computer and phone.
Transfer wallpaper.html to your sdcard.
- Open WebLiveWallpaper settings. Goto <New> and select Enter URL. Type: "file:///sdcard/wallpaper.html" (again without the "").
- Check the view and advanced settings are all disabled/default.
- Leave WebLiveWallpaper Settings and watch your fresh wallpaper!
largeclock.html (right click to download and save file)
- Transfer the file to your sdcard and enter the file url. Now you got your own animated clock on your background.